Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Psycho Eagle CRJ CA GONE!!! No more H.P.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet_Driver

"There I was...."
For those of you who don't know..... Everyone's favorite CRJ CA that we all love to hate is gone!! I think we all know who I'm talking about so there's no need for names, his initials are H.P. He was given the option to resign or be fired. I think it awfully nice of Eagle to give him the option considering the havoc he has left in his wake. The most recent inccident involving him shoving a kid on the flight deck in front of the kid's parents has given him a trip off the property for good. Anyone want to help pack his bags?

I'm sure those of you who flew with H.P will miss him terribly.

The safest form of transportation just got safer.

The sad/funny thing is I have never j/s'ed on Eagle, lived or worked in one of their bases and know fewer than 10 current or former eagle pilots....

...and even I have heard of H.P.!

What other things is he known for? Just because I always love to hear crazy pilot stories. So I know what not to do!

Inconceivable said:
The sad/funny thing is I have never j/s'ed on Eagle, lived or worked in one of their bases and know fewer than 10 current or former eagle pilots....

...and even I have heard of H.P.!

Same here. That's pretty bad. Good news for the rest of the Eagle guys though. :beer:

Vladimir Lenin said:
he smacked a kid? wha?

He shoved a kid. You see, H. had a serious self confidence deficiency problem and he didn't like kids. I flew with him once and the flight attendand brought a kiddie up to the front. He and I were actually having a jovial conversation (one of the few), as soon as the kid came in his whole cander changed. He put up his index finger and with a stern voice to the flight attendant he said,"NOT NOW!!" INstead of returning to his conversation with me, he pretended to act busy in his corner for a minute. I just thought to myself,"What a complete A$$ this guy is."

It doesn't take much imagination to think he shoved a kid out of the cockpit. He did it in front of ths kid's parents which was the straw that broke the camel's back. Management finaly got enough b@lls to send him packing. He should have been gone ages ago, and I'm talking back in his BizEx days.

that's the quick and dirty. I have other stories, as does many other CRJ FO's, Gate Agents, F/As and rampers.

I heard he had caused a lot of scheduling issues, as numerous FO's refused to fly with him. Even calling in sick on overnights to skip his wrath.

I have no idea who you are talking about, and I was at Eagle for 5 years. Was he ever on the EMB? Will some one PM me his name?

Latest resources

Back