Psa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Casper

I Now working with PSA I left on Regional for another only because I live in CLT so far I am here 2 1/2 months just about to finnish training and lets see our first check was all messed up now our second that was cut on the 20th I still have not recieved it they said it is in the mail because the direct deposit did not work this time. Can anyone tell me if this kind of nonesense is what I need to put up with on an on going basis.

I Now working with PSA I left on Regional for another only because I live in CLT so far I am here 2 1/2 months just about to finnish training and lets see our first check was all messed up now our second that was cut on the 20th I still have not recieved it they said it is in the mail because the direct deposit did not work this time. Can anyone tell me if this kind of nonesense is what I need to put up with on an on going basis.

Nice English!

Please, reread this and then fix it. I truly hope you were in a hurry and didn't have time to think while typing.

Hey Guy's,
Sorry for the poor spelling. Yes I was in a hurry this morning when I wrote this. However my question still stands. Is this the kind of BS I can expect?
The regional that I worked at before this was horrible but they never jerked you around with money.

Last edited:
It says you've been a member of FI since 2004. Have you not read ONE PSA post on here in the past 3 years?

Yes. They will keep screwing with your pay check until the day you leave. Some times it will be little bits. Some times it will big big amounts. I file 1 or 2 payroll resolutions per 4 day trip. Most of them are awarded, although some times they decided to change their view of the contract and deny stuff that they have paid out in the past.

Welcome aboard. Get used to it.

Holy crap I think we hired Borat!

I like your airplanes
This things shinny
I like your male flights attend
I want a sexy time
How much a sexy time

And to answer your question - YES

Hey Guy's,
Sorry for the poor spelling. Yes I was in a hurry this morning when I wrote this. However my question still stands. Is this the kind of BS I can expect?
The regional that I worked at before this was horrible but they never jerked you around with money.

Where did you work before?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back