Psa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

back

Got a call today for an interview with psa. Anyone have the lastest info as far as what is done in the interview? Also, any info on the latest would be helpful. I am in a pool right now with chq

Congrats on the interview at PSA. In my opinion I think PSA is one of the best places to be going right now. With all the future plans it sounds like one might be getting on at ground level with a pretty fast ride up. Although being in the pool at CHQ is not to bad either, I hear they are going to be expanding pretty good down in FL.

Anyway, interview is pretty laid back. Study the gouges on www.aviationinterviews.com and you should not have a problem. Just be yourself in the actual face to face interview and you should have no problem.

Back,

Great job - the D328, or "Dork" as many of its pilots endearingly refer to it, is an awesome aircraft. Talk about advanced - it is equipped with a Primus 2000 glass cockpit - similar to the one used in the Citation X. A great aircraft from a training standpoint... The 777 would be easy to fly after that.

The aircraft is very fast for a prop and well liked by the pilots I know who fly it. It would be a GREAT thing to get some time on that aircraft - before they are eventually phased out...

Regardless, looks like PSA pilots will eventually transition to a jet fleet - either EMB-145 or CRJ. Both of those advanced aircraft are great too... So, if you go to PSA, you'll log time on excellent aircraft - the "Dork" and an RJ.

Get some D328 time if you can!!!! This great aircraft won't be around much longer.

Good luck

Any info on the pay ???????

I know its not very good but if anyone has any figures i would like to see what pay is . also any info on perdiem gar. hours ect

Thanks for the info. Hope things go well in Dayton. If anyone else has info please post

It took me about 2-3 weeks to get a call after I filled out my application. Depending on how long ago you sent in your application, depends on when you should call. If I were you I would call about 2 weeks after you sent it in. This shows you are intrested and want the job.

Good Luck

Latest resources

Back