Psa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WickedPissa

per company policy and sops, can you wear jeans and faded t-shirts with writing on them while non-reving like the two fo dudes I saw in clt? can you wear baseball hats while sporting the rest of the company uniform as you stroll through the terminal at the same time like another smooth criminal I saw? can you cross the threshold at 500 ft with spoilers still extended, then extend full flaps after the threshold, and touchdown at the 5000 sign and have to back taxi on the 10000 foot runway to get back to the last taxiway? is it also your policy for the flight deck to not make any announcements, including delays? greyhound might be more safe and professional.
i am the last guy who would be uniform police, but that whole operation is a joke. also, i would like to have faith that i can tell my family i may make it home safely when i commute.

While no airline can keep tabs on all of it's crews i'm sure glad that you've been able to be so complete in your little evaluation.

Seems to me that you see yourself as the golden child of aviation and WOULD be the first to bitch, complain, and create laundry lists like these about anything and everything. What a nightmare it must be to be stuck with you for 4-days.

If the spoilers over the threshold and long-landing story are true, it is a safety issue and might warrant a call to pro standards so that a proper investigation can take place. Not to discipline the crews, but to determine what sequence of events resulted in such a destabilized approach and why the crew elected NOT to go-around.

One accident can shake the public's confidence in an airline... and that fragile confidence is the only thing that keeps the paychecks coming.

per company policy and sops, can you wear jeans and faded t-shirts with writing on them while non-reving like the two fo dudes I saw in clt? can you wear baseball hats while sporting the rest of the company uniform as you stroll through the terminal at the same time like another smooth criminal I saw? can you cross the threshold at 500 ft with spoilers still extended, then extend full flaps after the threshold, and touchdown at the 5000 sign and have to back taxi on the 10000 foot runway to get back to the last taxiway? is it also your policy for the flight deck to not make any announcements, including delays? greyhound might be more safe and professional.
i am the last guy who would be uniform police, but that whole operation is a joke. also, i would like to have faith that i can tell my family i may make it home safely when i commute.
I'm an FO for PSA. We have a very senior group of Captains here. There are quite a few who don't talk to the pax. I try to keep them informed as much as possible.

I can tell you that the pilot group knows what they're doing. I've never flown with a Capt who made me feel uncomfortable, or unsafe.

If you don't feel safe flying on us, then don't ride on us. Simple as that.

PSA/JIA has had one fatal accident (that I'm aware of). That was on a training flight in the JetStreams.

By the way, you're welcome for the ride.

Last edited:
You are one real piece of work pissa boy. Was just looking over some of your other posts. It didn't take long to see how you really feel about yourself. You call folks 'losers' in most of your posts and nag like a little biatch about how unprofessional the world is around you. You suck little man.

Here is your announcement....We are going into CLT there will be delays.

Wicked Pissa is a wicked pain in the ass. And a chowder head.

Anyone who approaches such issues (especially with a company other than his own) by giving sound byte examples on a anonymous message board deserves to be ignored.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back