• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Vs. Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who Cares!!!! Management tatics... Gotta love our new Labor Relations!!!

LoveGun said:
Go where you think you will get PIC turbine the fastest. All regionals suck!

I work at PSA. It's a crap hole. We might be getting some 900s, and we might be losing some 200s. We might be able to get a good 900 pay rate, or we might shut down. Can you live with that sort of uncertainty?

Good tip!

In other words, Comair or PSA, it's the same either way then!

PSA is not a bad place to work. Could be great in the future, could be good, could be bad, who knows. It depends on what we get if anything on crj 900 negotiations.

I second paddlehigh...its not a bad place...allot of stand up good people to fly with too.

I'll third it. My previous post was in jest; PSA is not a "class act," but few regionals are these days. Most of the complaints are with scheduling and the fact that management seems to let scheduling run the entire airline.

But the vast majority of pilots here are good people to work with, and there's the occasional FA that's a hoot as well. The Chief Pilots stay out of your hair unless you really screw up.

The airplanes are all new, and the maintenance is generally very good (as long as you do a good post flight.)

Unlike Comair, about one fourth of our pilots hold seniority numbers at mainline or some other major, so it seems a fair bet that many of those pilots will leave at a rapid pace. No guarantee, but the potential exists.

Hey Chuck Norris...are you the guy who never goes around?

Mmmmmm chicken taco steam tray at 0200...what more can a guy ask for?...besides Chuck Norris's piloting skill of course.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back