PSA Training Information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crzypilot

I was wondering if someone could tell me about the training at PSA Airlines in Dayton, OH. Maybe if someone is in training now or has just completed it. What hotel do they put you in? What do we need to bring? Should we bring a vehicle? Where is the sim training? How is the training overall? Difficult? Do they have good resources to help you etc? Any help would be much appreciated.

Dayton Airport Inn, catch the free shuttle when they non-rev you in for training. You dont share a room, its prepaid, and there's no curfew (like the FAs). Hotel van will take you almost anywhere within 15 min radius. Wear polo shirts and (long) khaki's when you come. Sim is in Montreal at factory. All airline training is difficult... like drinking from a firehose. They want you to pass so they'll do their best to help you. ds

Anyone,

Which aircraft are new FO's being placed into? Are there other bases other than DAY, CAK? Do they ask for a seniority resignation?
Thanks.

From what I know they have bases in Dayton OH, Knoxville TN, as well as Philadelphia PA. They are getting a lot of planes and another (20) 700's, plus a bunch more 200's. A great time to get on board. Best of luck.

New hires are all going to the CRJ 200/701. Jet bases are DAY, TYS, and PHL. No jets in PIT or CAK, so no new hires will go there initially. If you're able, bring a car to training or you'll literally go mad in that hotel!

Latest resources

Back