PSA Roll Call - 8/15 & 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Psa

I submitted my papers on Mon and recieved the email yesterday..awesome! I asked for the 15th.

650tt/150me

I submitted my papers on Mon and recieved the email yesterday..awesome! I asked for the 15th.

650tt/150me

Here have some cool aid and ask yourself why PSA is so short pilots. We haven't grown for 3 years. The J4J's are still here (Albiet for now) but all the movement has been from PSA to Chautauqua.
Actually forget what i have said...come here so scheduling quits calling me 3 times a day for junior man, they can use you for a punching bag instead.
Oh yea word on the street is we are getting CRJ 1000's. We need another 200 pilots. And where do you suppose they are going to come from?

Hey now XJ41, can't be all that bad...you aren't spending the night in the YMCA with pilot754 now, are ya?! Sure it would have mad great fodder for FI and sadly Ive no inclination to walk about in my boxers pestering FA's, so no excitment here.

Last edited:
That guy scared me....How he ever got hired i will never know. At least now the training dept is having a say in who gets asked to work here now.

PSA Training dept is great.
People are great.
Just our QOL could use a lot of work.
You were all warned!!!!!!

Actually forget what i have said...come here so scheduling quits calling me 3 times a day for junior man, they can use you for a punching bag instead.

Yea quit telling people how bad it is. I would like for them to quit calling me. I would also like to hope that enough nieve (sp) people come here between now and Christmas that I will be senior enough to bid it off.

Yes me me me!

Yea quit telling people how bad it is. I would like for them to quit calling me. I would also like to hope that enough nieve (sp) people come here between now and Christmas that I will be senior enough to bid it off.

Yes me me me!

Good Luck with that one!!

Latest resources

Back