• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the guys over there could care less.....they are giddy about their interviews....and arguing over who gets to go first etc etc.........

If only ML knew of some of the quality they are picking up now....

The Eagle MEC had the brains to know that if went to a vote it most likely would have passed. PSA's MEC doesn't have what it takes to say no to management. He liked having big super secret meetings with Airways upper management. He cares nothing about you or me.

Republic just got a new TA! I remember the PSA Pilot in the Crewroom doing the road show bashing how much better PSA was then Republic.....

I hear the Scooby Doo sound....... Roo Hoo!!!

Republic just got a new TA! I remember the PSA Pilot in the Crewroom doing the road show bashing how much better PSA was then Republic.....

I hear the Scooby Doo sound....... Roo Hoo!!!

PSA pilot have been screwing the whole owns and the rest since the 90s

ask a pilot from allegheny or piedmont and they will tell you..

when i was at Mair holdings alpa we dealt with the PSA Mec in the 90s......looooooooosers

PSA pilot have been screwing the whole owns and the rest since the 90s

I guess it's convenient that nobody at Piedmont remembers summer of '04 when they tried to steal the 700s out from under us...only thing that stopped that nonsense was when we offered to slot the J4Js.

I guess it's convenient that nobody at Piedmont remembers summer of '04 when they tried to steal the 700s out from under us...only thing that stopped that nonsense was when we offered to slot the J4Js.

LOL... We were never offered the 700's... Just like we will never be offered the EMB-175. Stop being a little bitch and trying to place blame. Cause we wanted to fly them for Dash 8 blended rates... Blahahahahahahah

I wonder what the landscape would look like right now has PSA rejected their contract concessions?

Latest resources

Back