PSA pay scale change?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

igneousy2

I have a buddy who was just hired at PSA into an upcoming class, one puzzling thing he relayed to me was that if PSA increases their fleet size then their will be a substantial increases in hourly rates per the contract. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

What is the upgrade time for someone who meets the captain minimum requirements upon getting hired? Is there a substantial amount of FO's that don't meet the minimum flight hour requirements for CA's.

What are the current prospects for growth at PSA?

Thanks

No payscale increase. You buddy will upgrade quickly after the 200 other F/O's ugrade. We have f/os near the 5 year mark...low time guys will have plenty of time when the get the call. Growth ...no clue???????

The pay scale is based on a blended rate of CRJ200s to CRJ700. So if the percentage of -700 to -200 goes up then the pay rate will as well. No idea of how much per percentage point. That said, with no announced growth, there is no announced pay increase.

Mullet,

Back to work, No one let you out of your shackles did they??? Don't make me make scheduling call you!
Any word???
Later
PSACPSP
mullet said:
No payscale increase. You buddy will upgrade quickly after the 200 other F/O's ugrade. We have f/os near the 5 year mark...low time guys will have plenty of time when the get the call. Growth ...no clue???????

Blended pay rate!

Any chance since MDA forced the blended thing on us that now they are gone can we get rid of Blended??? Anyone at Alpa??? My pay is based on the contract as well. Still a "full" dues paying member. I may have went to the Dark Side but I'm no dumby...Ok, maybe I am, but still.....I think I'll mention this to TK, If I come back from vacation with a black eye, you guys will know what happened...LOL

It is based on a percentage of 701's to 200's, the formula is somewhat easier than what you'd think but If aircraft are delivered the rates changes per quarter based on Deliveries scheduled for that quarter. Clear as Mud??? Don't worry about it until you get hired here.

Now for the standard disclaimer:

TO ALL MY GUYS, DO NOT READ INTO THIS, THERE ARE NO SCHEDULED DELIVERIES THAT I AM AWARE OF.

To anyone on the outside, I have to post this so I am not quoted as saying whatever I didn't say.
nethan said:
The pay scale is based on a blended rate of CRJ200s to CRJ700. So if the percentage of -700 to -200 goes up then the pay rate will as well. No idea of how much per percentage point. That said, with no announced growth, there is no announced pay increase.

PSAChiefPilots said:
Don't make me make scheduling call you!
Any word???
Later
PSACPSP

You won't have to make them, I will back on reserve next month and will be anticipating many calls! I will stop by your office soon to see if my shackles still fit? No word as of yet.

PSAChiefPilots said:
...Clear as Mud??? Don't worry about it until you get hired here.

Ah... but I am. Actually that answered a question I had. I was wondering if it was as deliveries were made the rate went up or per year or quarter. I know, I know... there aren't any deliveries coming. I'm just thinking optimisticly while I am still new and not yet jaded about the whole thing:D

Congrats

nethan said:
Ah... but I am. Actually that answered a question I had. I was wondering if it was as deliveries were made the rate went up or per year or quarter. I know, I know... there aren't any deliveries coming. I'm just thinking optimisticly while I am still new and not yet jaded about the whole thing:D

Congrats, welcome aboard.............NOW BACK TO WORK! LOL
PSACPSP

Latest resources

Back