• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know a lot of people at TSA. They don't participate in these boards
but they llike their job and they like the company. Only those with an
ax to grind (like every other company) bad mouth it. I also know PSA
guys and the same can be said for them too. Basically go to the one that best fits yor personal needs. Good Luck and enjoy your career at either one.

BeCareful! said:
If you go to PSA you'll flow through to mainline USAir and retire on the A330.

Dooooo it, Dooooo it!!!

No No No would you boys please get it right. If you go to PSA you'll retire on an A350 flying PHL-HNL runs with 36 hour layovers 9 days per month.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
In all seriousness, I'd say it's a toss up. You're not likely to want to stay at either for the length of your career.

Pick the one which has bases that you like, then plan on them closing one of them and turning you into a commuter anyway. Then, try to open a fast food joint so you can quit flying.

And, yes, I'm still being serious.

George Dubya,
Be careful may be correct...........
"You're not likely to want to stay at either for the length of your career."................Everyone wants their dream job, but with the industry shrinking who knows, some guys actually moved on Pre 911. Then, needed another job and came back, some through the PSA "Jets for Jobs" program, some as Instructors and a few as line FO's.
I assume you interviewed here recently.....Did you get hired? I have researched your posts and find it interesting that you have posted about "Almost every Commuter that you were interviewing with, have interviewed with, or worried about their uniforms or Commuting policy."

If you are trying to find the "Ultimate" commuter job, you will never be happy! By your user profile, you should have already been hired "anywhere" you wanted, which leads to my Question...Are you an Arsonist (flame starter) or are you really looking for a job?

Anyone on this website will tell you, Seniority is everything and the longer you wait...The worst your's will be!

PSACPSP

niether!!!! get out of aviation it is a trap. 18 days on the road for 18k a year for the next 3 years or more at PSA. you can have it..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back