PSA May Bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ex j-41

Didn't see that they are taking IOE lines out of CLT this month.
Does this mean that they are going to pay protect the pilots if they get IOE bumped? Or did someone in Crew Planning didn't plan on IOE training this month?

You stand a much better chance of getting a positive feedback and info by posting on the Local than here in FI.com

ASA's lines suck for May.

Just wanted to say it first.

Didn't see that they are taking IOE lines out of CLT this month.
Does this mean that they are going to pay protect the pilots if they get IOE bumped? Or did someone in Crew Planning didn't plan on IOE training this month?
4 in clt 3. 3 in Day and 2 in TYS I think is what I saw. At least the other bases get to share in IOE love (ha ha) this time around unlike in the past where CLT had 8 IOE and DAY/ TYS had 1 if that.

I guess the on-line version didn't have it at the top. The printed ones did, 4 lines in CLT 3 in Day and 2 in TYS. Nice to see they are finally evening out the IOE lines.

Our hotels are supposed to have work out facilities and some do not. It is tough just to get a meal at most of our hotels. Contract doesn't seem to matter at all. Still looking for that "Continued Reserve" section in there.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back