• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

PSA Interviewees

PSAChiefPilots

Total Time
>1000
Anyone who is interviewing at PSA next week, A word to wise, the Written test has changed, the gouge is now incorrect....New written test was sent down to us today from Training...Study FAA ATP written items.
Good Luck,
PSACPSP

PSAChiefPilots

Total Time
>1000
arthompson said:
Do you guys hire Professional Sim and Ground Instructors?

We have hired both off the street but they have recently downsized the training department for Flight/Sim, they have a pool of ground instructors waiting for hiring classes.

Traykn

Total Time
I sent in my application package several weeks ago, but have not heard anything. I left out a copy of my passport which arrived later that day that I would like to fax in. I have left a couple of messages with no return. Do you know if my application was accepted and if I could get an interview next week? I appreciate any help.

~T