PSA interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flight Tracker-
Do you have an interview with PSA in July?

I just sent in my application and all that paperwork. How long after you sent that in did you here from them?

yeah....I have one on July 18th. I sent my resume by e-mail and got called 3 days later. Haven't gotten my paperwork yet but I am sure it will come soon.

Interesting, So both of you got an interview after sending in your resume.. I sent in my resume, 3 days later I received a packet in the mail consisting of the application, and then the 7 pages of inserts for drug testing consent, NDR, training records, etc. I hope I get the interview call eventually!

Call for interview vs. mailed app.

I dunno how they work the paperwork mailing vs. immediate call for an interview thing. I faxed a resume on a Fri, got the app in the mail the next Sat, which I just mailed off on the following Mon.

Would've been a lot nicer to just get a interview without signing my name to consent four hundred times, but if I get the call I certainly won't complain.

My guess is if you've got around 1800 or some valuable experience, they just sign you up for the interview, otherwise they make you fill out the paperwork first for a closer look.

The future is a little uncertain anyway, what with US Airways on the ropes and all, but how sweet would it be to fly something like the Do328?

recent interview

Just like other gouges, maybe more HR than technical.

I hope I get hired and can stay because from first impressions they are awesome. They went out of their way to make everyone relaxed. Don't stress the interview (i know it is hard not to) and be yourself. I got the impression they were looking for people with a certian amount of integrity and personality.

When is your interview and what class date did they ask you availability for.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back