Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DR400

Kes Ki Di
Any info about PSA interview...Anybody ???
I'll be in dayton on Thurs. April 1st...Hope I won't make a fool of me !

psa interview

dr400

I heard PSA could be hiring 200+ pilots this year... but nothing about a new interview gouge.

I received a formal application from them last week. How long after submitting this before your interview date?

It would be a shame for PSA to be hiring off the street this year while their ALG and PDT brothers wither on the vine...

kmaness

Got a call about a week after sending the application.
I am scheduled for April 1st.

BoilerUP

Yeah, I know...Life's a b1tch !!!
But maybe they won't be interested in a $20K salary !!!!

Take care y'all.

dash8

Now, I am hauling checks at night in a cr@ppy single engine for the same money. I am not selling out...I just try to live older. Money is not everything !!!
Have you pay your dues yet ?

DR400 said:
dash8

Now, I am hauling checks at night in a cr@ppy single engine for the same money. I am not selling out...I just try to live older. Money is not everything !!!
No, money is not everything, but for this profession it is important, and its that attitude that allows the ornsteins of the world to prosper on the back of people willing to do a job for much less than its worth. I appreciate your wanting to get out of your current position, but don't sell yourself short just to be an 'airline pilot'. If you have to 'live the dream' why don't you go to comair or someplace thats hiring that has a future, not one of our run/beat down usair wholly owneds. Usair doesn't really have much of a future, wouldn't be surprised to see it go the way of braniff and eastern by years end.

Have you pay your dues yet ?
I won't even dignify that childish jab with a response.

Last edited:
why don't you go to comair or someplace thats hiring that has a future

That's alright, I let Comair for "real" airline pilot like you !!!
Anyway...I just wanted info on PSA for the interview, not a critic about my choices.

vociferation

DR400 said:
That's alright, I let Comair for "real" airline pilot like you !!!
Anyway...I just wanted info on PSA for the interview, not a critic about my choices.

don't give me that 'real' airline pilot horse$hit, as anyone who knows me would know, i could give a ratsass about being an 'airline' pilot, it's a job, that used to pay pretty well.

i was just telling you that a usairways wholly owned is not someplace people want to go to, trust me I'm at one.
ask any of the many other WO's pilots on this board, this company is dying, despite siegels organ-grinder and monkey show the other day.
I was trying to help you out, but your too short sighted to realize that.
so good luck with joining the 'temporary job club' at a usairways wholly owned just keep your eyes open for other opportunities

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back