Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Space Wrangler

Registered Offender
As seen on airjobsdaily.com this evening...........AMAZING!!!

Posted: 08/29/2004
Pilots
Private
Vandalia OH
PSA operates 30 state of the art Dornier 328 aircraft. The aircraft has a Honeywell Primus 2000 avionics package. The same as many larger commercial aircraft. Current pilot domiciles include Dayton and Akron, OH; Knoxville, TN; and Pittsburgh, PA. PSA Pilots receive an eight-week training course. Four weeks of ground training is taught at the Training Center in Dayton, Ohio; two weeks of Simulator training in Dallas, TX; and two weeks of IOE. In addition to paying our trainees their 72 hour monthly guarantee and per diem while in training, PSA provides Hotel accommodations. Minimum Qualifications: 1500 TT, 250 ME, and 100 Instrument. An ATP and College degree are preferred. Requires Part 121 or Part 135 experience. Please submit resume and current salary history.

PSA Airlines, Inc.
3400 Terminal Drive
Vandalia, OH 45377
Fax: 937-264-3910

I thought the 328's were done for and everyone is currently being transitioned over to the CRJ's?

Geez, that info is from several years ago. The last flight of the mighty 328 is coming up on 9/7! I plan to be there (CAK) to see it come in. BTW, CAK and PIT are closing. Our current domiciles are DAY, PHL, CLT, TYS.

CRJDog said:
PSA is in dire need for talent to re-design that sorry website.
Dude,

That's not from the company website, that's from an ad placed on an aviation jobs board just yesterday.

Space Wrangler said:
Dude,

That's not from the company website, that's from an ad placed on an aviation jobs board just yesterday.
I understand that but don't you think the PSA web site should be updated? The website is pretty much on the amateur side and stiill advertises the DO-328. IMHO.

Up until a year ago, PSA was a small-ish airline of only 30 aircraft and 1000 employees system-wide. Our corporate HQ is relatively small. I can imagine that the website was designed by someone in-house. The main purpose of the website is for employee information and communication. We have no investors to attract, so aside from attracting potential employers, I don't see a real cost advantage of creating a professional-looking website.

CRJDog said:
I understand that but don't you think the PSA web site should be updated? The website is pretty much on the amateur side and stiill advertises the DO-328. IMHO.

Maybe you can take time off from flying the space shuttle and offer PSA your website designing skills.

Latest resources

Back