• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA and Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uhmmm...On the myspace page....it states your company is USAirways, Charlotte N.C. and Pacific Southwestern Airways?????

Excuse me, but Is this another regional turd wanting to look like he actually works for the Mainline, in order to attract "chicks" and I don't think you were even flying while PSA was still around.
How 'bout correcting such misinformation?????

Dude, give the guy a break.... if you say "I work for PSA Airlines" or "I work for Colgan Airlines" etc. 99.9999999% of people have no idea what you are talking about. When people I don't know ask me who I work for I say "US Airways Express." To most of them that means little jet/turboprop. If it is another pilot or someone in the industry I say who, but to most people they don't care. The face that the guy has a myspace page that is generally used to talk to old friends, family, etc. probably means that most of them don't know who PSA is. They probably do understand US Airways though.

Get a life man.... it isn't like he said he is a A-319 capt and backed it up with pics of an Airbus like some Mesa loser did on myspace a year or so ago.

When people I don't know ask me who I work for I say "US Airways Express." To most of them that means little jet/turboprop.

Then they are accurate, that's what this job is.

Stuka, what up????

LandRoverNut, while you at it, might want to change the income range. I worked there for 6 years and wish that was true.

Get a life man.... it isn't like he said he is a A-319 capt and backed it up with pics of an Airbus like some Mesa loser did on myspace a year or so ago.

He didn't say he works at mainline, but he implied it when he said he makes $100,000. Didn't know PSA payed so well for 2nd year f/o's.

If you don't have a second job as a regional pilot I hope your wife, kids do, or your parents still give you an allowance, because if not "you a pretty poor man".

If you don't have a second job as a regional pilot I hope your wife, kids do, or your parents still give you an allowance, because if not "you a pretty poor man".

How true!!!!

Marry Rich!!! Helps support ur hobby!!

Latest resources

Back