Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

CRJ-200 & CRJ-700 Pilots 5/19/2006

PSA Airlines, Inc. is actively recruiting Pilots to fill positions in all crew bases and plans on hiring 50 - 100 pilots in 2006.

PSA operates both the CRJ-200 and CRJ-700 aircraft. Current Pilot domiciles include Charlotte, NC; Dayton, OH; and Knoxville, TN. PSA Pilots receive eight weeks of training: four weeks of Ground Training is taught at the Training Center in Dayton, OH; two weeks of simulator training is currently conducted in Montreal, Canada; and two weeks of Initial Operating Experience. In addition to paying our trainees their 72-hour monthly guarantee and per diem while in training, PSA provides hotel accommodations.

PSA Airlines, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all US Airways flights.

To be considered, candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
* Total Time: 1200 hours
* Multi-Engine Time: 250 hours
* 121 or 135 Experience Preferred
* ATP MEL Preferred
* College Degree Preferred

Interested parties can email their resumes and current salary history to:[email protected]

I would say no since I had a couple a 2-3 years a ago when everyone thought they would hire anyone woth a heart beat. It all worked out for the best any way. Good luck

cybourg10 said:
Is PSA big on internal recommendations?

When I got hired I did not have an internal recommendation. Now that I think about it I’m not sure if most of the guys who interviewed with me did, but wouldn’t be surprised if a few had them. We need more pilots & AC on the property (and not J for J’s if you ask me). It’s just been kind of slow lately and a lot of us would like to see movement.

Latest resources

Back