PSA Airlines future growth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Iceman21 said:
The call I am waiting for is not for a flying position. I have a commercial multi, along with the average number of hours to get it done, around 13 multi right now.

Oh, cool. Well, I hope you get the call. You're not too far from the times of some of the guys I've flown with, so keep at it!

BeCareful! said:
Yeah, Chief, but did you say it before we said you said it or are you saying it now that it's been said that you said it?

Now I don't know if I said it, or if someone else said it for me...Either way, It's been said.

Get Back to work!

PSACPSP

Now I believe, the reason so many of our pilots' keep magically creating these rumors is for some hope, I walk to the gate everyday and I here "heard anything? jets' jets' JETS?

Well we learned alot, and had a few laughs, join me next week when Albert Einstien guest appears (quote SNL)

Later
~the clipper

I think TK is putting something in the water at the DAY airport Inn because this over the top and irrational sense of optimism has been getting worse. Maybe after being beat down so much some folks have gone insane and live in a dream world where RJs are handed out like candy to good little boys and girls who love their company and don't rock the boat. It could also be the only way people can stand working here is the hope that some day it might get better. Or maybe my co-workers are simply nuts (I know I am :nuts: ). Either way it's starting to wear thin on me.

It could be a severe case of SJS, afterall most of the crazy talk started with the impending arrival of the new aircraft ("we have to act now," "piedmont is going to take our jets," etc.). If so, let's all pray for an end to this terrible disease. :)

Anyway, I'll believe it when I see it and even then probably not. For now enough of the fairy tales, lets get some beers and head to a nudie bar.

Skeezer

Going to Piedmont, PSA screwed PDT/ALG during the first round. All they deserve is being jobless on the street.

Go piss up a flag pole. Whats wrong you, shouldn't your lips be wrapped around JO like rest of the Mesa flukies?

Mesa Fan Club said:
Going to Piedmont, PSA screwed PDT/ALG during the first round. All they deserve is being jobless on the street.

Please tell me you really don't work for MESA with a comment like that? ( I smell Flamebait)
Interesting thought anyway and trust me, your day will come!
PSACPSP

just doing my part to keep psa on the first page of the regionals board.
i hear the regional that is on the first page the longest gets more jets.

Latest resources

Back