Psa Airlines Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

8v8tr

A friend of mine just got laid off from a corp. job and is looking to go to work for PSA. Does anyone have a copy of the current CBA that they would be willing to send me? Just PM me if so. Thanks for the help.
Fly safe

I don't have an electronic version handy. And even if I did, the company walks all over it anyways, so it wouldn't do much good. Contract is ammedable June of '09 so hopefully there will be some change.

Also, a CP said yesterday that all the new hire classes planned (I think one a month) have been pushed back and the people have been pooled. Also, no more interviews until July. Apparently management thinks we are staffed.

When i started here there was 535 pilots on the seniority sheet. Now there is 562. I know there is attrition but it has slowed down. We have the same amount of airplanes. No growth.
I think all the majors are just waiting to see what is going to happen with fuel prices and age 65 before they hire in any great numbers. So things are going to be a little slow for a while.

Thanks Guys. I understand the mgmt issues!!!! I work for a major that does the same thing and we have been in neg. for 2 + years!!!

The main thing I am looking for is the work rules, IE soft time, min pay per day, reserve call (long vs short) ect.

Thanks again. Do understand about the hiring thing but at least he can get his stuff in and just "wait".

That's easy enough to answer... none.

Reserve is all short call, with a 1:30 call out. We also have hot reserve which is a 10 hour shift of airport ready reserve (15 minute call back time). The best part is it doesn't pay anything other then per diem.

As far as soft time goes... The only thing we have is scheduled day off pay is min of 4 hours payed at time and a half, so you'll get 6 hours of pay mine ever time. The company recently changed their interpretation of this so if you drop a 2 day and pick up a 3 day, the third day is no longer SDO. Go figure.

Latest resources

Back