• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Psa 900's part 3 or 4.... I lost track

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last I heard was the MEC was negotiating rates.....again. The four planes are still sitting in Montreal costing the company 70K a month.

if TK hasn't gotten a clue by now....he never will...

I heard earlier they are going to park 2 200s in mid June due to staffing. If that's true we can't bring em in paygrade or not. Who knows what in hell is going on around here anymore...I'm feeling like a mushroom

Am I correct in assuming our MEC is using mainline's E190 rates as a benchmark for negotiating CRJ900 rates?

PSA pay, workrules, and employee working conditions (i.e. uninhabitable hotels, schedules) are a few reasons why your company cannot staff itself. Who in their right mind would want to work for PSA and make $20,000 - $30,000 a year over a five to six year time frame?
icon13.gif
Upgrade is 4-6 years at PSA.

Last edited:
Who knows if it will stay that way, but with the next upgrade class I think we are getting down to just over 3 years. That's actually somewhat acceptable in my book. HOWEVER... if we can't staff the place with FOs, it really don't matter too much.

I heard earlier they are going to park 2 200s in mid June due to staffing. If that's true we can't bring em in paygrade or not. Who knows what in hell is going on around here anymore...I'm feeling like a mushroom

If/when the 900's get here, they'll just park 4 more 200's. These will not be growth a/c no matter what they say. Don't believe it. Parker has said from day one that he wants to replace all 50 seat jets. This is how it starts.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back