• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Providing water bottles to pax.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Give them some quick responsibilities, maybe a classic aviation title like "Director of Training" or "Safety Manager" or some other bull**** title...then let them implode.

Hilarious

Get rid of the crew members, come up with an excuse and get rid of them. Now.

If they are going to be so petty, to pick nick such a extremely minor point, they will raise all kinds of hell later, up to the point the CEO (big boss) will fire everybody or get rid of the flight department.

I've seen this happen. So have a brief word with them, if they don't take the hint, fire them.

If you cannot fire them, then start looking for another job and leave before it all ends in tears.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Winner.

Let me guess, you either work with a bunch of furloughed airline guys or recent ERAU grads... Am I right?

:p
TC

Nope, buncha high time Corp. guys. Who have noooo life. I'm sure this will be something that will be forgotten in just a few months (I hope).

I always have placed water in the cup holders, but I did get a slap on the wrist and lecture from the VNY FSDO about this during a .299. This guy did a bad job at trying to convince me that a small bottle of water will hurt me during an aborted landing. I told him that I had aborted landings before and the water was the least of my worries. However, I had a trip later that day and did not want to pick a fight with the Fed so I removed the water for the line check. However, it was promptly replaced once the check was over.

I have a feeling that this BS may be a result of the same inspector.

Be safe guys (and gals)!

I always have placed water in the cup holders, but I did get a slap on the wrist and lecture from the VNY FSDO about this during a .299. This guy did a bad job at trying to convince me that a small bottle of water will hurt me during an aborted landing. I told him that I had aborted landings before and the water was the least of my worries. However, I had a trip later that day and did not want to pick a fight with the Fed so I removed the water for the line check. However, it was promptly replaced once the check was over.

I have a feeling that this BS may be a result of the same inspector.

Be safe guys (and gals)!

Sounds like you had Blaise Winter for a POI...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back