Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Prostitutes and Airline Employees, the same?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AA you take a dim view of your profession. I would imagine you would be much better suited for another line of work. Maybe you could find happiness working in a vice squad.

I didn't find anything in your list even remotely common with my flying experiences.

Thanks for the dumbest post in '06

Thanks Murf,

It was actually from a flight attendant about flight attendants. I think we are all allowed to screw up on a post once in awhile. I hardly think it was the WORST post of 06.

Cheers,
AA

19.02/hr and you can do anything you want. but no kissing....

A die hard Teamsters member heads to Vegas for a union conference. He's feeling a bit randy one night and decides to take a drive to one of Nevada's famous legal brothels just outside of town.

After arriving at the brothel, he asks to see the madam.

"Is this a union brothel?" he asks. "Why, no" says the madam. "Well, what is the split for the ladies?" says the proud union man. "80 percent for the house and 20 percent for the lady" she says. With that, the union man leaves in a huff of righteous indignation.

He goes to a second house and a third, each time being met with the same story from the madam. Non-union, 80 percent for the house, 20 percent for the lady.

The union man arrives at the fourth brothel, thoroughly exasperated. "Is this a union brothel?" he asks the madam. "It sure is" she replies. "And what is the split for the ladies?" "80 percent for the lady and 20 percent for the house" is the answer. "Well then, let's take a look at your stable" says the now-excited dues payer.

Spying a beautiful twenty-something in racy undies, the union man says "I'll take that one over there!"

The madam chuckles as she leads a skanky looking, 70-something hooker by the hand to the proud union member and says "I'm sure Crystal would love to take care of you, but Mabel here has seniority!"

Be sure to tip your waiters and waitresses. I'll be here all week.

Airline Pimpin'

The airline employee working in the airline industry:

1. We work in weird shifts...Just like a prostitute

2. We are paid to make the customer happy. Just like a prostitute

3. The client pays a lot of money, but your "employer" keeps most of it. Just like a prostitute

4. We are rewarded for fulfilling the customer's dreams...Just like a prostitute

5. When we have to meet the customer, we always have to be perfectly groomed.... Just like a prostitute

6. When we finally get home it seems like coming back from hell. Just like a prostitute

7. The customer always wants to pay next to nothing but expects us to make their dreams come true. Just like a prostitute

8. When people ask you about your job, you have difficulties explaining it... Just like a prostitute

9. Everyday when you wake up you say, "I'M NOT GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE DOING THIS". Just like a prostitute

Here's another good analagy:

The airline is the Pimp
The pilot is the ho
The plane is the corner
The passengers are the tricks

Latest resources

Back