• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

probablecause

This Lil' Piggy Flew Home
Just wondering.

Is it is worth the move or should we stay in in lot 3. I have heard the spaces are tight and the ride in is about 20 min or so. Somebody said the ride out is about 8 or 10 min.

Any input?
Thanks, PC

Just wondering.

Is it is worth the move or should we stay in in lot 3. I have heard the spaces are tight and the ride in is about 20 min or so. Somebody said the ride out is about 8 or 10 min.

Any input?
Thanks, PC

Rumor that I heard today is that for those who don't want to move, they will be put into Camp Creek instead of remaining in lot 3, as delta charges less per pass than the city does.

Rumor that I heard today is that for those who don't want to move, they will be put into Camp Creek instead of remaining in lot 3, as delta charges less per pass than the city does.

From what I was told everyone will eventually have to move to lot S. You are only being allowed delay your move for a set period of time. Probably to the end of March or April.

Guess we are going to need that old NWA hanger and the parking lot for all of the DC-9 work that we will be doing down here.

Rumor is wrong. You probably got it from a good source however it is incorrect. This had been discussed but it later dismissed. All those not going to Lot S will stay where they are now until Lot S is expanded enough to accommodate everyone. Time line [sic] 1.5 years.

i heard the express buses are gone from lot 3 now and only in lot S if that helps your decision. lot 3 buses might not stop at the end of c when we move there.

i heard the express buses are gone from lot 3 now and only in lot S if that helps your decision. lot 3 buses might not stop at the end of c when we move there.

The buses they moved to the new lot are not express anymore. They now just run on a schedule like the other buses do.

Latest resources

Back