propilot salary study

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks a lot for posting all of this info! If you wouldn't mind:

Astra/G-100 Capt and Co-pilot for Corp and Charter.

I put my mag in that "safe place" and now I can't find it.

Anyone have an idea where a typed "Co-Captain" who alternates days as PIC fits into this? Closer to the Capt salary, I hope.

Corp Sabre 65 Capt 67 50-84

Charter Lear 60 Capt 74 57-95

Corp BE400 Capt 66 48-92 FO 44 37-50
Charter Capt 62 47-80 FO 40 34-45

Would you happen to have a current Sabre-65 Captain payscale? 07-08? just curious. I have a review comming up and want to have some #'s for the boss.

Would you happen to have a current Sabre-65 Captain payscale? 07-08? just curious. I have a review comming up and want to have some #'s for the boss.

The 2007 ProPilot Salary Study shows Sabre 65 CA average of 57k, high of 77k. Chief Pilot is 67k average, 84k high.

The pro pilot survey calls a 24,000# Sabre 65 a light jet and a Lear 35 a mid-size. Mid-size starts at 20,000. I feel that their survey, payscale & FBO, a joke. Notice the top FBO's in the survey have the largest adds.

The pro pilot survey calls a 24,000# Sabre 65 a light jet and a Lear 35 a mid-size. Mid-size starts at 20,000. I feel that their survey, payscale & FBO, a joke. Notice the top FBO's in the survey have the largest adds.

Use NBAA or Stanton....you'll get more accurate info

The 2007 ProPilot Salary Study shows Sabre 65 CA average of 57k, high of 77k. Chief Pilot is 67k average, 84k high.

Wow, I read your post and had to go to propilot and purchase the review. I put it on the company card, so no skin off my nose.

On the last page under A/C type, the Sabre shows

$81 average
$75 median
$72 low

Hmmm....dunno what the discrepancy was, perhaps I was reading the First Officer/Copilot numbers? If so, my apologies...but you got what you paid for it;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back