Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BoDEAN

Cabo Wabo Express
A few members on here suggested that I mail out a letter to local doctors and doctor offices in the area to try to promote our FBO and my flight instruction. I have come up with a basic / rough sketch of a letter to mail out to these doctors, and would appreciate comments or any corrections that I could make to it.

----

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo da Vinci

You have just taken your first step toward earning your wings if you are reading this! Fulfilling your aviation dream is just a few steps away. With so many possibilities in aviation, it is almost difficult to not feel a need to take a step above everyday life, and witness a whole new view! Whether it be a vacation get away on a weekend, or a golf trip up north, to the the utility of being able to get to conferences on your own schedule. From our “Fall Color Tours” to our Introductory Flight Lessons, the demands for your aviation dream will be met!

OK Air Service has been producing safe, quality pilots since 1998, providing flight training to many people just like you in West Michigan. We already have a solid reputation for our aircraft maintenance services. We therefore extend our commitment to quality in our flight training program.

When you are ready to leave everyday life behind, and take the steps at earning your wings, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to making your dream and hobby come a reality!

Last edited:
Wow!! You did a great job on this. It almost make me want to learn to fly all over again. That is as soon as I become a Doctor so I can afford the time and money...LoL!!

No seriously, I think you have a well thought out introduction here. I wish you the best of luck with it.

Great idea. I think Greg Brown has a book out on this very subject, with sample letters included.

For editorial purposes: "getaway" is one word, and in the second paragraph, you have the word "the" listed twice, right before "utility".

Hey, this is the first thread where we can actually discuss proper grammar and spelling towards a worthy cause!

Sounds great man! You're a go-getter, and you should go far in aviation if you keep it up bro.

NOTICE: I am no where near an english major...but here are a few opinions.

With so many possibilities in aviation, it is almost difficult to not feel a need to take a step above everyday life, and witness a whole new view!

Get rid of the almost

Whether it be a vacation get away on a weekend, or a golf trip up north, to the the utility of being able to get to conferences on your own schedule. From our “Fall Color Tours” to our Introductory Flight Lessons, the demands for your aviation dream will be met!

The first sentence is incomplete, finish it with a plug for the company and an intro to the next sentence.

Whether you fly for a weekend getaway, a golf trip up north, or for the ability to travel to conferences on your own schedule, OK Air Service can make air travel more convenient and definitely more fun for you and your family. From our "Fall...

OK Air Service has been producing safe, quality pilots since 1998, providing flight training to many people just like you in West Michigan

"to people just like you" If you get rid of the many it sounds more personal.

We already have a solid reputation for our aircraft
maintenance services.

Get rid of already, it will make them feel like you are a more established company.

Ok I'm finished nit picking, that is a great letter! I hope it brings you many students who want their private, instrument and MULTI!

ditto what p.b. wrote...great suggestions there, p.b.

Don't forget the obligatory line that 'the future of aviation has never looked better' and that 'due to early retirement there will be a greater demand for pilots'

( only joking... letter sounds great :D )

I have been hearing that I should not just target MD's (Doctors) but open it up to others. Any suggestions on what other class profession I should send these letters to?

Latest resources

Back