Progressive or Microsoft info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SwissAviator

anybody have anny info on either Progressive or Microsoft flight departments, i know progressive has some jets in Cleveland, not even sure if Microsoft has any planes,

any help is appreciated

nah, no flight department there - Bill Gates still travels on the airlines. Saves a few bucks that way.

:rolleyes:

I thought Bill Gates was tooling around in a Global these days. At least thats what he's seen flying into my home base of late.

2000Flyer

yes he takes the Global when the 757 is in mx.

:D

Allan used to have 2 75's from what I recall.. one for his own use, and one for the Blazers.

Thought Gates had a 767...

I see Bill Gate's wife every so often in a 604 (it's a short trip). Most security I've ever seen though for a domestic, corporate trip (excluding Presidential type trips). They have a group of guys come out to the airport a few hours before arrival and "secure" the airport.

Gates came into OMA about 2 months ago to have dinner with Buffet. It was in a Global with more security than I have ever seen. There was US government security there. I joked with one of them about getting on as a pilot and he said that the pilots have been with them for a long time. The government security waited will the global was handed off to departure before they left.

Rumors abound that Bill Gates is looking for a home in our little community. Actually there are six that have been reported as being on his hot list (though the realtor's and his publicist won't commment.....DUH!:p ). If all this talk of security is true, I really hope he skips out, though talking to our rampers at the FBO, none have ever talked about the security as has been mentioned here. However, they may be very well trained too (linemen).

2000Flyer

I'd tell you all where he's looking but I'm running on an MS operating system, MS Windows, MS Explorer...etc. I'd sure hate for all that security to come knocking on my door! :D :p :D :p

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back