• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Prodiem vs. ezperdiem

NOZ

Total Time
Yes, I am a little slow on the draw... I was in training so filed an extension.

Has anybody used both? What was the difference between the two, beside 20 bucks? Which is better in your opinion? Thanks.

temcgrew

Total Time
Yes, I am a little slow on the draw... I was in training so filed an extension.

Has anybody used both? What was the difference between the two, beside 20 bucks? Which is better in your opinion? Thanks.
I don't do drugs, so I can't help you. I'm glad your trying to get help.

Daytonaflyer

Total Time
I have never used Prodiem, but EZperdiem was easy but extremely limited. EZperdiem only allows you to input your base city and where you overnighted, so if you flew a trip with no overnighter, it will not take that into consideration. Also you cannot input more than a departure and arrival city, so you cannot get credit for the perdiem amounts of multiple cities in one day.

Britpilot

Gear Lifter
Total Time
I've used EZPerdiem for the past two years, works well and is easy to use.