Pro and Con fractional vs corporate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GVFlyer,

That quote is one of my favorites as well (not to mention it is right on). Yes, I work at jetBlue; it's not too much of a secret. I am glad for everyone that can find a job they enjoy, I believe that is either what we are all searching for or are trying to help other people find by visiting this board. The fact that you have a job this good and yet still visit not only tells which end of the pendulum you are on, but speaks volumes of you. This is also true of Falcon Capt and the others like you.

niteflyr,

That is exactly the point I was trying to make. I just failed miserably at doing it in 50 words or less. :D

Take care,

JayDub

He already gave plenty of info to figure it out...

oh, and for the "Toilet Training" remark that GV felt he needed to sling.... Well my employer doesn't wipe my butt for me, so the toilet training I received years ago has proven to come in handy on a daily basis!

Citation Capt... Sounds like you have a decent job, it is all about what makes you happy! and I agree, Diet Coke... yuck... Pepsi all the way!

Fly Safe...

Re: Corp vs. Fractional

CitationCapt said:
GV- the last thing I would have done is provide too much information for the cows to chew on. Some here thrived on a quest to figure out your place of employ. The air defense command would have had my head twenty year ago for that.
"Toilet training"- ha...

Yep, I'm just a walkin' OpSec violation...

Wow!!!
I'm really starting to feel under paid and over worked. Can't say that I've run across to many people in the $200K range. Guess I'm not getting out enough. Bottom line, if the new EJA contract is anywhere near what some have speculated it will be a plus for all concerned. Corporate folks will have another tool to go negotiate with the boss and the Frac people will finally be making a decent wage. Speaking of which, anyone with some real-time info regarding DA-50 and/or 900 "Base Pay" info would be greatly appreciated. (Yes I know about the surveys and where to get them, just wanted some personal accounts)

Rice :cool:

OK GV . . .

GV:

Will you marry me!?! (I’m being jocular, naturally).

Now, seriously –wouldn’t you like a refined, young, bright, innovative flight attendant?!? If you’re looking, I’m applying!

Fly safely,

Aliops

I'll take a stab....

G-V,

Do you fly "The Indefensible"?

That's my guess....

Chunk <---Would be happy to fly rubber dog *&)^ out of HKK at the moment!

Re: I'll take a stab....

Chunk said:
G-V,

Chunk <---Would be happy to fly rubber dog *&)^ out of HKK at the moment!

I love that movie, I just watched it again with my daughter this weekend. One of my friends quit flying F-14's over 10 years ago and still has nightmares about shooting night traps.

Imagine sitting in back!

My very first cat was a night cat. Fun. It's always a blast to be in back with no control over your own destiny except for pilot re-init switches A & B (upper and lower ejection handles.) I do miss the boat flying.

So, do you fly the Indefensible? :D

Chunk

Latest resources

Back