• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL420

Blues vs. Birds-Tailhook
http://denver.craigslist.org/etc/154887003.html

Reply to: see below
No contact info listed below? Let them know.
Date: 2006-04-26, 1:58PM MDT

Private Pilot needed in Denver area to fly Seneca II. Must have 2000 accumulated flight hours, with 1000 in a multi-engine aircraft, and have 50 recorded flight hours in a Seneca. Please fax resume to 303.295.3409, or call 303.295.3400 and ask for John.

Compensation: Commensurate with experience

This guy has posted this ad before but last time he didn't specify a private pilot. Let's hope he isn't referring to the type of certificate held.

Crazy that someone would need 1000ME for a Seneca.

If anyone is short some Seneca time...I'm willing to donate the 400 hrs I have in my logbook to them...maybe you can get the job! :laugh:

Eric

probably just some guy/gal with too much money and no knowledge of aviation mistaking 'private pilot' for 'corporate/personal pilot'.

the pilot that meets the minimums listed already has a job and doesn't have to wash the limo and take the cat to the pet groomer whilst shopping for groceries.... Jeeezzzzzz us.

This is crazy!

My sister is this guys secretary. She called me the other day asking about where she could find a pilot. I found out the hours from her and I about fell over! I told her that any pilot that has those requirements would already have a job, and one that pays much more than this guy probably would! Im not sure what this guy does exactly, but he is looking for a part time pilot. More so just for him getting away, not really for business. I told her he needs to lower it down to 100 multi or less and maybe 5-700 total. She told me later that his insurance will not insure a pilot with less that the outrageous hours posted in the ad. I responded by telling her to find him a different insurance company or that plane is going to sit for a long, long time! This guy wouldnt even tell her what the pay was going to be, so its probably not gonna be much!

I think 5-700 total time would be too low. I doubt you'd find a company willing to insure someone in a Seneca with that much time unless they are paying a LOT of money on their premium. 1500TT I would say might be fair, but the 1000ME is nuts. 300-500ME...would that sound more reasonable? You guys are right though- anyone with this much time's already got a job, lol. I got my King Air job (single pilot, C90) with less multi than this guy needs! LOL!

finnerandr said:
My sister is this guys secretary. She called me the other day asking about where she could find a pilot. I found out the hours from her and I about fell over! I told her that any pilot that has those requirements would already have a job, and one that pays much more than this guy probably would! Im not sure what this guy does exactly, but he is looking for a part time pilot. More so just for him getting away, not really for business. I told her he needs to lower it down to 100 multi or less and maybe 5-700 total. She told me later that his insurance will not insure a pilot with less that the outrageous hours posted in the ad. I responded by telling her to find him a different insurance company or that plane is going to sit for a long, long time! This guy wouldnt even tell her what the pay was going to be, so its probably not gonna be much!

Hey, is this guy a boob doctor :pimp: by chance? I know someone who kind of fits the profile you described.

Latest resources

Back