Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

machaf

L.B.C.
I would like to print my logbook so that all the data fits on a single page.

I tried making a custom logbook, but it won't let me delete the thing I have no hours in (sea, glider, ect).

Basically all I want it to print are: total hours, SE, ME, PIC, landings. So all that data will fit on one page and not two seperate ones.

Any ideas?

FIGURED IT OUT

Go into logbook pro, create a report of your logbook. Then export the report as a PDF file. Open the PDF file and it will print nicely on one page!!

Last edited:
machaf said:
I would like to print my logbook so that all the data fits on a single page.

I tried making a custom logbook, but it won't let me delete the thing I have no hours in (sea, glider, ect).

Basically all I want it to print are: total hours, SE, ME, PIC, landings. So all that data will fit on one page and not two seperate ones.

Any ideas?

I changed the printing size or something like that and was able to fit 4 pages (2 actual log book pages) to one sheet of paper, printed landscape style. The type was pretty small but legible. Used this for my FDX interview and it was no problem. I brought the original logs too.

OK. I figured out a good way to solve this problem, since logbook pro printing options are horrible.

Go into logbook pro, create a report of your logbook. Then export the report as a PDF file. Open the PDF file and it will print nicely on one page!!

Latest resources

Back