• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Printing logbook pages from Logbook Pro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where can you get the Jepp green paper? And has anyone used the printing services offered by NC Software?

Thanks for the help.

F14RIO said:
Where can you get the Jepp green paper? And has anyone used the printing services offered by NC Software?

Thanks for the help.

The Fed Ups (either) store has them and will print and bind them. I use the heavier grade paper and they stand much better than the usual logbook paper pages.

COOPERVANE said:
I purchased a nice leather comercial check binder, has 7 holes in it. took the whole ream of 500 pages to Kinko's and had them drill it too fit the check binder. I print pages as I need them on nice green Jepp green paper with pre-drilled holes. 7 hole paper is MUCH more durable than 3. Looks great and was cheap too!! Use 70# paper

I hate your avatar, everytime I see a post by you, I have to stop and take precious time ogling her that I could be using to browse the rumor and innuendo on this site.

I talked with NC Software about this and they don't really have an answer either. As of now, they have no way to edit or remove (I never plan on logging baloon time) columns in the Jepp format. This would allow for everything to fit on one page, but it's not available.
Lame...

Sorry, Didn't mean to open up an old thread, but Kmox posted a legit question that I'm curious about.

I'm about to purchase Logbook pro and also the version for palm PDA's.
Does Logbook pro software not allow you "customize" your logging layout? For example, if you don't fly balloons and never will, can you simply remove that column or are you stuck dragging that crap around everywhere. Another worthless column for me is the instruction column. (I was never an instructor) Off the top of my head, all I basically have is pic, sic, piston & turbojet, solo, dual received, ifr, night/day and xcountry. I can probably squeeze all that into just one side of a page.

Thx for the help!

Yes, you can create CUSTOM LOGBOOK TEMPLATES! I've done it! Change, rename columns. Download the preview copy and try it.

Yes, you can create CUSTOM LOGBOOK TEMPLATES! I've done it! Change, rename columns. Download the preview copy and try it.

cool. That must be a very new feature included with Logbook pro because I've been researching this topic on other threads and lots of people seem to have related problems with how it prints, and printing usless colums you don't need.

Thanks Mike, I'll check it out!

True but you still can't delete some of the annoying columns like MEL LAND/SEA, Rotocraft, etc.

I doubt that I will ever fly a rotocraft or a ME seaplane, so I'd like to keep those columns out of my printed copy.

True but you still can't delete some of the annoying columns like MEL LAND/SEA, Rotocraft, etc.

I doubt that I will ever fly a rotocraft or a ME seaplane, so I'd like to keep those columns out of my printed copy.

Hmm. am I missing something? JetMike just said you can change and rename columns and create your own custom format in Logbook pro. I take that as meaning that you can rename, customize and delete colums you don't need, according to the type of flight time you have. I'm on the road and don't have the means to download the trial version to check it out myself.
MJG, are you saying that you can't customize Logbook pro? (I too don't need balloon, rotocraft, instructor, seaplane and all that extra crap)

Can someone who actually has the program clarify? Thx again.

Hi!

Thanx 4 the great suggestions!

I'm almost at 1000 PIC jet, so I wanted to print my logbookpro for the 1st time to get ready for possible interivews.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back