Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
barbarian4 said:
Hmmm...Legend springs to mind
Legend, MGM Grand (DC-8 and 727-100 operator), and McClain (not sure about spelling). Would I spend $30 more per sector to fly on a 7E7? You bet! But not more than $30.... Good luck.

Anyone know about the current operation? I know it operates one 757. How many pilots do they currently have and how many will they need in the near future? Will they continue to add 757s until the 737-800s start to arrive? Is LAS the only pilot base?

On Your Six said:
Legend, MGM Grand (DC-8 and 727-100 operator), and McClain (not sure about spelling). Would I spend $30 more per sector to fly on a 7E7? You bet! But not more than $30.... Good luck.

Anyone know about the current operation? I know it operates one 757. How many pilots do they currently have and how many will they need in the near future? Will they continue to add 757s until the 737-800s start to arrive? Is LAS the only pilot base?
Don't know if this answer your question,

"According to the news release, Boeing, based in Chicago, and Primaris expect to complete contract negotiations by the end of the year. Primaris is planning to begin service focusing on business travel on domestic routes, like Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Chicago, next year and on international routes in 2006".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6297816/
http://www.primarisairlines.com/

Looks like it may go ahead to head with JetBlue, AA,UAL.

Isn't that the airline in the movie "The air up There". If Gweneth Paltrow is an FA, I will work for (Fill in your favorite bottom feeder airlines name here) wages.

I must be missing something. The press, and Boeing, calls them a LCC, but they are going to have a lot less seats to spread the cost on, so how can they be low cost?

Now, I can see them trying to emulate Midwest Express all biz class service, or even Legends idea, however, neither op was an LCC.

So is it me missing the clues?

If that is the case, I guess the pilots will be paying to go to work.

probably have to pay to get a 737 or 7E7 type rating before they apply and interview / or are hired.

Who would do that?

Latest resources

Back