Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starchkr

New Bus driver
Just for the fun of it I submitted my cover and resume to Primaris to see what they would say. Well, here is what i got back as an Automated response from them...

Ensure that you have submitted a cover letter with your resume, and attach any letters of recommendation.

Cover letter must include the following information:
Describe why you want to work for Primaris Airlines
Include your definition of Customer Service
Describe your ideal company culture
Tell us how others would describe your attitude
Tell us the Skills/Talents you would bring to Primaris Airlines

The only acceptable formats for all documents are Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat. "Zipped" files, .wps, .wks, etc. files will not be accepted. If you do not have Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat, you can download a free word processing program capable of generating a Microsoft Word formatted document at http://www.openoffice.org

Competitive minimum requirements are:
-Part 121 Captain Experience
-757/767 type rating with Part 121 Captain experience in type.
-International (other than Canada/Mexico/Caribbean)

Quite the steep mins, but i guess they need Capt qual'd people without having to put out any money to train them. They really limit who they can hire with those req's. Oh well, like i said, it was just to see what kind of response i got, and this was it.

Who are they?

New start up based in LAS...however, they don't fly into LAS i believe. I have heard that LAX is going to be the first pilot base. They will fly 75's long haul across the country and over seas to europe. They just received certification from both the us and eu for flight ops, and i believe they will start flying early 2005.

We'll see though. Like i said though, i just did it for kicks.

They currently have a 757 flying charters hauling the Press Corps that follow Air Force One and Sports Teams. Sounds like a LAS Operations base with PHX Corporate Office and maybe LAX or EWR crew base.
Primaris.com will give more info........................

Latest resources

Back