Priemere Throttle freezing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sparse

Did a search but did not find anything. A buddy had both throttles freeze at 410. Did not rgain control until lower altitude. Anyone heard of this.\?

Did a search but did not find anything. A buddy had both throttles freeze at 410. Did not rgain control until lower altitude. Anyone heard of this.\?

It was at 400, and they did not freeze all the way Just got stiff. This was the first one to do it in 2 years. Several different A/C have had it happen.

Last edited:
Never had them freeze on the BJ but sometimes they get a little stiff after being at 410 for an extended time.

Heard some changes for the Premier are coming, anybody got any info? We are going to move out the Beechjet before long and the boss man told me to see what I could find out.

Never had them freeze on the BJ but sometimes they get a little stiff after being at 410 for an extended time.

Heard some changes for the Premier are coming, anybody got any info? We are going to move out the Beechjet before long and the boss man told me to see what I could find out.

Check your PM's. Beechjets have done it, 1900's were really bad about it. King Air's have done it. It typically occurs if a throttle cable's protective cover is damaged during installation or gets worn. Moisture gets in and may freeze. Like you, I have had mine get stiff in the Beechjet, but not freeze completely.

The new and improved version will have winglets and more thrust w/improved range.......50k holds one for the time being.......

The new and improved version will have winglets and more thrust w/improved range.......50k holds one for the time being.......

f-5, where did you get that info? I've searched on the interweb to no avail...

Thanks!
TF

Latest resources

Back