Price check: 1st Class Flight Physical

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think 40 (could be wrong)

Denver International last week... 125 w/o EKG.

Have a great day.
FD

FracCapt said:
Jeez....who do you go to? I pay $70 in Orlando without an EKG...and I think he only charges another 30 or 40 with an EKG.

Kovats. Office just east of downtown. Being new to Orlando, I asked for some recommendations and his name came up the most.
Appears it pays to shop around. This is actually an educational thread....and people "complain" flightinfo is idle chit chat!

SDF2BUF2MCO said:
Kovats. Office just east of downtown. Being new to Orlando, I asked for some recommendations and his name came up the most.

I go to Eugene Chambers. His office is on Semoran about a block south of Lake Underhill/SR-408. I've been going there every 6 months for about 4 years now...no complaints. They're always very accomodating(even when I call and need my medical within 3 days because I'm an idiot and didn't realize it expired in a few days), and it's quick. They don't over-schedule and a large majority of what they do is flight physicals. I've never spent more than 45 minutes from the time I arrived until I left, and it's usually more like 20 minutes. If you're interested in going to him next time, look at the AME link on the front page of flightinfo for contact info.

FracCapt said:
I go to Eugene Chambers. His office is on Semoran about a block south of Lake Underhill/SR-408. I've been going there every 6 months for about 4 years now...no complaints. They're always very accomodating(even when I call and need my medical within 3 days because I'm an idiot and didn't realize it expired in a few days), and it's quick. They don't over-schedule and a large majority of what they do is flight physicals. I've never spent more than 45 minutes from the time I arrived until I left, and it's usually more like 20 minutes. If you're interested in going to him next time, look at the AME link on the front page of flightinfo for contact info.
I went to Chambers when I first moved to MCO. He did 2 of my physicals and both were time consuming and he had problems with his EKG machine that put me in a bind.

I asked folks for their recommendations for a new AME and they suggested Kovats. I've been using him for my last 8 physicals and couldn't be happier. If I move, I will consider returning to MCO every 6 months to have Kovats conduct my physicals.

Latest resources

Back