Pretty decent website

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Excellent Find.....

The guy who wrote this was pretty even-handed. He did an excellent job of outlining the ups and downs we all have to deal with....

The scary part was under "the ugly" link. It was a couple of paragraphs about "cabotage." I am scared to death that the industry will eventually fall victim to this fate. Passengers would love to to Fresno fly for $28 each way, and all the pilots (not to mention other airline professionals) could be replaced with foreign nationals almost overnight. The analogy to the cruise industry is perfect-and I think it is very reasonable to assume something very similar can happen to airlines.

NAFTA was the first step-Cabotge would absolutely destroy this entire industry!

-NEWSFLASH TO GEN LEE AND ACL65HOLE:
Forget about the regionals-it is cabotage you really need to be concerned with-you can bet RA and DS would cream their BVDs if they thought they could get that camel's nose into the tent. (And assmunches like you would probably allow them to do it-in exhange for more restrictions on the regionals you think are stealing your work.)

a link to this website should be provided with every flight school intro ride and ERAU college app.

great site, I'm going to print it out and post it on the board at my local FBO.

It does not have to be that expense to fly. I learned at Skypark airport near Cleveland, OH. I started flying in 1993 (High school). Got my private the summer before my senior year and was paying $23/hour wet for a C152, yes that was cheap. The C172 was $43/hour wet.

The instructor was $10/hour

The twin that I got my multi time in was a Seminole and Aztec ($102/$170 respectively)

I think that the career has been awesome. I do not know of another career that would give me this much time off and this high of pay.

Any ideas?

I think that the career has been awesome. I do not know of another career that would give me this much time off and this high of pay.

Any ideas?
Yeah, get back to work and stop slacking off on sick leave. You have lost touch with reality man.

Latest resources

Back