Pre-paid European sim card?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gordy

I have an unlocked quad band cell, curious if anyone has any info. on a good pre-paid sim card for local and international calling in Germany and Austria. My U.S. carrier (ATT), international rates are too high.

Thanks!

Takes 10 mins in a phoneshop over there. Its easy and costs about $50 to get a sim card, free minutes and a plan setup to best suit you.

if the places you stay have wireless internet, get truphone. around $.07/min voip program. i've used it all over and it works quite well.

if the places you stay have wireless internet, get truphone. around $.07/min voip program. i've used it all over and it works quite well.

I use magic jack with a witopia VPN connected to a city in the US. It costs me $19.95 per year.

When I lived in the property in Torrevieja for half a year I took prepaid card that is available for that period and I recommend to take more expensive card to have more gb, because card for 10 euro is working good for two days, but you can use calls in whatsapp unlimited

When I lived in the property in Torrevieja here for half a year I took prepaid card that is available for that period and I recommend to take more expensive card to have more gb, because card for 10 euro is working good for two days, but you can use calls in whatsapp unlimited

Latest resources

Back