• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Prayers to Ft Hood

waveflyer

Total Time
Peace and comfort

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
My prayers go to the families of the fallen; NOT to the perp; may he get his virgins at Leavenworth - and may they be all boys...

airplane wizard

Total Time
some
If they wouldn't let those muslems etc in to this country, stuff like that wouldn't happen as much.

aussieflyboy

Total Time
If they wouldn't let those muslems etc in to this country, stuff like that wouldn't happen as much.

Dumb statement.

Were the Columbine shooters Muslim?

How about the guy that murdered all those Amish kids?

Didn't think so... crazies come in all shapes and sizes.

My thoughts are with the families of the fallen.

Last edited:

Cowboy75

Total Time
> O
My prayers go to the families of the fallen; NOT to the perp; may he get his virgins at Leavenworth - and may they be all boys...

Kudos to Sergeant Munley for stopping this idiot...

Sergeant Munley — a woman with a fierce love of hunting, surfing and other outdoor sports — bolted from her car, yanked her pistol out and shot at Major Hasan. He turned on her and began to fire. She ran toward him, continuing to fire, and both she and Major Hasan went down with several bullet wounds, Mr. Medley said.

airplane wizard

Total Time
some
Dumb statement.

Were the Columbine shooters Muslim?

How about the guy that murdered all those Amish kids?

Didn't think so... crazies come in all shapes and sizes.

My thoughts are with the families of the fallen.

You're right, it was a dumb statement...sorry folks.