• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Potential Buyers Have Surfaced for Frontier. Republic stock up 130%

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USMC319 I can't see my post anymore I guess one of the mod's deleted already!! B.

Yes they will delete posts when you quote somebody and then go in and edit what was quoted with your own thoughts. Thanks moderators.

So my post stands as written: "...You have absolutely nobody to blame except YOUR IBT representation and those indivdual pilots. Greed is bad...for you." That was in reference to the IBT turning down a company offered flow-through agreement and instead pursuing an avenue that would guarantee a fractured group resulting in IBT getting nothing in the end for their RAH pilots. Definately a missed opportunity. Sad.

I hope some of you guys were smart enough to play the stock. The market beat down RJET with a stick, any "news" was the gas on the smoldering flame. Catching some upside, I thought would get me 10 or 15%, but a double? :)))))) I must say I have had the best couple months is a LOOOONGGG time thanks to the stock....for that, I am happy $$$$$$$$....now we return to our regularly schedule sack down.....

Uh Oh...Frontier learned how to be sustainably profitable and is cash flow positive with $120/bbl Brent crude. Its because they are rid of the giant sucking sound, which is the RJ business that was killing them. AMFs!!!

So now what, where can they squeeze more juice from?

Dated Brent Spot 126.650. 2/24

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back