• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Postponing a interview for expressjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a week, and 3-4 of those days were spent moving 1300 miles! The other 2 I went all over town getting prices for suits. And it left me with very little time to prepare.

flyman112 said:
I had to do the same thing because I had a sick child. She rescheduled for me but told me it would be in my file.
Indicative of how our Labor Relations have been going down hill at Express for a while now.

Just imagine if you worked here and you get "disciplined" because your child is sick. Nice compassion for the employees huh?

Kinda like how they want you to call in sick but still note it in your file and then call you in for a disciplinary hearing if you get sick a certain # of times in a given time period.

Here's an idea.....if they give you grief...tell them you'd just rather work elsewhere.

Besides, everyone who is applying here right now is just proving Jim Ream's (XJT CEO) theory that he can find "poor silly souls" to do the flying for the low pay.

Captain X said:
Indicative of how our Labor Relations have been going down hill at Express for a while now.
Labor relations? I though that Dawn Daniels made the calls and was part of the interview process. She doesn't have family to understand someone who might have a problem at home and still want the job badly. That (Dawn) would be a "co-worker", not management (for now)...Plain deepsh!t

FUCHQCK said:
That (Dawn) would be a "co-worker", not management (for now)
Who recieves all her direction and "authority" from H.R and the Director of Labor Relations. Even the Flight Ops guys are pissed about the leeway that HR has taken with pilot hiring. That's why they pushed to have line pilots be part of the interview process.

It's also a problem negotiating our new contract where HR/Labor Relations and Flight Ops have come to internal strife as to who is actually running the show.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back