Postive & Negative

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Starbuck

I know there are some experienced dispatchers who use this site that has been through the swinging door at a regional airline. There has been many threads including mine on the operation of ASA that was reviewed but no reply. If you guys are afraid to express the good and bad of a company maybe you need a union guy to talk for you. I don't see how you do your job in the aviation business, but I guess if you are afraid expressing yourself you had better stick to the script.

Asa

Look, its just another Regional. Some like it, some don't. The Union, like all others, is only as good as the elected officers. The current board IMO is really weak, but hey they were elected. As far as QOL the schedule is a complete disaster for anyone in the bottom 2/3rds. (over 10% of the lines are relief) Not just the lines, but the way it is run. Are you one of the new hires?

Starbuck said:
If you guys are afraid to express the good and bad of a company maybe you need a union guy to talk for you.

, but I guess if you are afraid expressing yourself you had better stick to the script.

It could also be your tone.

There's a nice cross-section of dispatchers here, but that doesn't mean there is someone from EVERY company that is here to answer you at the drop of a hat.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back