• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Postings in the interview section!

socalpilot

"Work Right! Fly Hard!"
Total Time
Hey Iflyforfood (moderator),
I think if you don't want people to post in the interview section then you need to create separate areas for Major, Regional, Fractional, Corporate, and so on in the main message board section. I for one don't want to sift through a bunch of threads that have nothing to do with what I'm looking for. I work for a regional and when I want to see what's the latest I go to the regional section. What do the rest of you think? Am I all alone on this one or do other people feel the same? Lets hear what you think.

socal

Hosed COEX

No, ->I<- am Tiger Woods
Total Time
Well said. I agree 100% - the General section on the message board is too much of a pain to sift through.

BRA

Rollins Rules!
Total Time
I think it has been working out fine too. People won't have to double post like they have been...putting the same thing in both the regional and general boards. I think this is an excellent website.

"How can you continue to observe the no smoking sign until well inside the terminal? You can't even see the f@#$%^* planes from well inside the terminal!" -George Carlin

FLGator911

Total Time
hrs
I agree, I think we need to have the separate categories of Regional/Fractional/Cargo etc. in the other section if we can't post any info other than interview-related in this one.

Beechnut

Ndugu's Foster Dad
Total Time
1+
After much consideration and contemplation I must say: "Ditto too"

Is there such a thing as "Ditto too"?

S.

beats working

Total Time
dog pile on the dittos

absolutely! This catfighting is way too entertaining...

KingAirKiddo

Total Time
Ditto cubed.

I agree. Please look at creating subsections in the other forum. "General" is too broad a category when you are trying to get information about a particular segment of the industry. Just my $.02, now please give me my $.015 in change.:rolleyes:

FlyinBrian

Office Slut
Total Time
Since hiring sucks right now, it's hard to talk about actual interviews in the interviews section. I'd agree with everyone else though: If you want us to stick to interview stuff on the interview board, you should open AT LEAST a regionals and majors board on the message board.

RichO

Total Time
enough
Ditto, seems to be the word of the day........let's hear three cheers for separate catagories in the general section or letting us continue doing what we're doing........and sometimes the subjects might stretch a little, but over all people are going to be able to get an idea of what's going on in the airline that their interested in applying for, so in a way we are talking interview stuff......

qwerty

Total Time
low
I agree.

There is some good stuff here that has nothing to do with interviewing.