Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Posted on another forum: How to pack for a flight.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ToiletDuck said:
I've tried it and I can't get past the first step lol. www.howtofoldashirt.net
That video has been posted before. I watched it, practiced it, showed the wife and kids, amazed them all, and then never did it again.

- Picture the finished product as you choose where to "pinch" the shirt. If the shirt is laying flat, perpendicular to you, with the neck facing to your left, imagine where the lower, left-hand corner of the finished folded product will be. Use your left hand to "pinch" the shirt at that point. (call this Point A)

- Then run your right hand straight up the shirt to the top, directly above (above in relation to the finished product, the folded shirt) the point where you've pinched it with your left hand. (Call the point at the top of the shirt Point B)

- While holding the left hand in place, pick up the right hand and move it to meet the shirt at a point directly below the first point. (Call this Point C) The distance between Point A and Point B should be the same as the distance between Point A and Point C. That is, when Point B and Point C are brought together, the fabric between your right hand and your left hand should match, as if you were folding a sheet or a towel.

- Pick it up. Shake it out. Uncross your arms.

- The front of the shirt is now facing you. Lay it on the table (floor, whatever) face down, and make the final fold.

Voila!

TonyC said:
That video has been posted before. I watched it, practiced it, showed the wife and kids, amazed them all, and then never did it again.

- Picture the finished product as you choose where to "pinch" the shirt. If the shirt is laying flat, perpendicular to you, with the neck facing to your left, imagine where the lower, left-hand corner of the finished folded product will be. Use your left hand to "pinch" the shirt at that point. (call this Point A)

- Then run your right hand straight up the shirt to the top, directly above (above in relation to the finished product, the folded shirt) the point where you've pinched it with your left hand. (Call the point at the top of the shirt Point B)

- While holding the left hand in place, pick up the right hand and move it to meet the shirt at a point directly below the first point. (Call this Point C) The distance between Point A and Point B should be the same as the distance between Point A and Point C. That is, when Point B and Point C are brought together, the fabric between your right hand and your left hand should match, as if you were folding a sheet or a towel.

- The front of the shirt is now facing you. Lay it on the table (floor, whatever) face down, and make the final fold.

Voila!

Dude, you just blew my mind!

TonyC said:

Voila!

Sitting on this barstool talking like a damn fool
Got the twelve o’clock news blues
And I’ve given up hope on the afternoon soaps
And a bottle of cold brew
Is it any wonder I’m not crazy? is it any wonder I’m sane at all
Well I’m so tired of losing- I got nothing to do and all day to do it
I go out cruisin’ but I’ve no place to go and all night to get there
Is it any wonder I’m not a criminal?
Is it any wonder I’m not in jail?
Is it any wonder I’ve got

Too much time on my hands, it’s ticking away with my sanity
I’ve got too much time on my hands, it’s hard to believe such a calamity
I’ve got too much time on my hands and it’s ticking away from me
Too much time on my hands, too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands

Well, I’m a jet fuel genius - I can solve the world’s problems
Without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I’m buying
Is it any wonder I’m not the president
(he’s not the president)
Is it any wonder I’m null and void?

Too much time on my hands, it’s ticking away at my sanity

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Tony,

I'd like to dedicate Styx.. Too much time on my hands....
I'm flattered. I really liked that band, and what an awesome song.

Seriously, though, typing that out took ten times longer than just watching the video a few times and doing it. It's really quick, it's simple, and it's neat.

:)

TonyC said:
Seriously, though, typing that out took ten times longer than just watching the video a few times and doing it. It's really quick, it's simple, and it's neat.

:)

Tony,

Hold on a sec, I gotta quit laughing to type. Our Uncle really did a job on you.

You need to get away for a good soul cleansing, TJ perhaps? EHAM, a good second.:)

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Sitting on this barstool talking like a dang fool
Got the twelve o’clock news blues
And I’ve given up hope on the afternoon soaps
And a bottle of cold brew
Is it any wonder I’m not crazy? is it any wonder I’m sane at all
Well I’m so tired of losing- I got nothing to do and all day to do it
I go out cruisin’ but I’ve no place to go and all night to get there
Is it any wonder I’m not a criminal?
Is it any wonder I’m not in jail?

Too much time on my hands, it’s ticking away with my sanity

Well, I’m a jet fuel genius - I can solve the world’s problems
Without even trying
I have dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I’m buying
Is it any wonder I’m not the president
(he’s not the president)
Is it any wonder I’m null and void?

Too much time on my hands, it’s ticking away at my sanity

The song's alright. They could've used a little more cowbell though.

Hugh Jorgan just got excited watching that.

How I fold a shirt....

Ask the dry cleaner to fold the shirt and put in a box instead of on a hanger.

Put in hubby's suitcase and collect kiss.

DONE!

Latest resources

Back