Postal service to UPS/FedEx???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FearlessFreep said:
I do on occasion have to use UPS and Fedex. They can barely perform to the standards of their premium services. One day service usually takes 2 - 3 and I have yet to have see an AM delivery show up before 1500.

I've had FedEx "lose" a 1000lb Williams engine shipped overnight in their MEM hub and it took 2 days to get to me...but I've never had any issues with either shipper not making their 10am deliveries and no other instances of something not making the service paid for with either UPS or FedEx. In fact, depending on how far its going you can ship something UPS ground and easily have it arrive the same time as something shipped Next Day Air.

If you pay for premium service and it doesn't make it, its called a "service failure" and you are entitled to your money back.

If you pay for premium service and it doesn't make it, its called a "service failure" and you are entitled to your money back.

True, the point is trying to get your money back. They make sure that the process is very difficult and that you will give up on your efforts. It's a racket. Been there, done that. Worked for one of the big two and watched all sorts of things happen.

bwawawawa!!

Oh, wait, you're serious!
Let me laugh even harder.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back