Post 13000

Father Jack

Can't Sleep Again!
Total Time
20000+
When will it happen? Will it be about LBB?

swaflyguy

Total Time
8500+
13k posts? Don't know if I'd be proud of that. Someone needs to get a life outside of flightinfo. But I guess if you have to come on this forum to tell everyone how great you think you are, you must not have anything else!!

enigma

good ol boy
Total Time
>1500

Leave him alone, every forum needs someone to work and keep it going. I've been a part of too many forums that "play nice" and most of them die off from lack of interest.

He keeps it interesting, or at least going.
:beer:

Father Jack

Can't Sleep Again!
Total Time
20000+
Was I being critical? Just asking, that's all.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Funny thing is, nobody mentioned "his" name, but we all know who he is referring to. :eek:

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
The pillow guy?

General Lee

Total Time
A lot

Well, these days I have been watching the unbelievable attitudes SOME SWA pilots have, about how cool LBB is and their lives are. So, it may very well deal with SWA. It may deal with Joe Merchant and how he loves piling dung on himself, making himself look like the "victim", even though in reality he is just LAZY. Maybe it will deal with our DL/NWA merger, or maybe it will deal with MCDU, also known as "McDoosh", along with his USAir East baby friends. CRJ567 could be involved, along with his side job at McRonalds. Or, it could about SkyWest selling out for growth, or Comair getting nailed for past sins.

You never know, but it will likely happen in the next couple days. Stay tuned!

And SWAFLYGUY, why are you on here? You should be sleeping to get ready for your 6 leg day tomorrow through ELP (twice). Go enjoy that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

BRA

Rollins Rules!
Total Time
You could enter the 13000 era talking smack on the Allegiant threads. Out and back airline, one fleet type, no union, and many at allegiant call it a career airline.

njcapt

Freak power candidate
Total Time
>12K

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Genital Lee
This message is hidden because Genital Lee is on your ignore list.

Since about number 9000.
Some people can't handle the truth. That's okay, none of his responses ever did amount to anything anyway.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited: