Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible scenarios to test Pilots criteria website or articles?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fernando

Hi

Do you know of any book or website that reviews several scenarios or situations that put to the test the criteria of a pilot?

Something like "what would u do if..." and then list a lot of different situations that may someday emerge?

Or, is there such a thread onthis forum?

Thanks for any help

...Yes there is. Its called EXPERIENCE. You wont find it in any book store. Only one way to acquire it....

...Yes there is. Its called EXPERIENCE. You wont find it in any book store. Only one way to acquire it....

Fernando,

Tell me about a time you got "b!tch-slapped" from some "know it all" on his flight info "soapbox"? What did you do about it?

This website...

What would you do if you could not think of a situation yourself that could test your thought process?

What would you do if your Captain showed up at the airplane wearing a skirt?

What would you do if a flight attendant gave you crap about whatever she was PMSing about that day?

What if you showed up at the airport and your parking lot gate card didn't work?

What would you do if you were asked the question: what if you were "bitch-slapped" from a "know it all" on his flightinfo "soapbox"?

Which leads to a follow up question...whats with all the quotation marks?

What if you could go back to one minute before you posted this question?

Leave it up to this forum to jump on a guy who asks an honest and good question.

Fernando, I haven't seen a website or book like the one that you are asking about.

As one poster above so "tactfully" said above, experience is your key. Learn from your mistakes, look back on situations that you have been in and figure out if there may have been a better way to handle it, watch those that you respect (and those you don't so much) and see how they handle situations.

Use the books and websites to gain as much knowledge as you can about aviation to use as your foundation for handling these situations that inevitably arise.

Good luck to you nonetheless.

Fernando,

Tell me about a time you got "b!tch-slapped" from some "know it all" on his flight info "soapbox"? What did you do about it?

An honest question deserves an hones answer...How did YOU contribute SA?

You guys are ridiculous...
:)

TMAT ?'s are totally common in interviews and having a baseline familiarity IS important in getting through an interview. I hope that's what this thread is about.

Best reference- emerald coast- PM AlbieF15...

Latest resources

Back