• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NW_Pilot

Ok here is what it looks like!

Hello,

Your service is needed for a new LANCAIR 4P PROPJET and 1975 CESSNA 421B GOLDEN EAGLE that will be stationed for our new branch office in US.this job offer is with an attractive renumeration package,you resume will be lodged for assessment and due processing.
Your service will be required if your qualification is as good as described and you are found suitable for position.meanwhile you are to forward the following

1,resume

2,Contact Address

3,scanned copy of your driver's licence

4,Two reference from present or past place of work

5,your direct contact phone number
------------------------------------
Ok You send their requested info, I cought on ASAP that it may be a scam just waiting for their resonce!

here is that they said!

Hello Steve,
This is to let you know you have been selected for the 2 days interview and flying test in march scheduled to take place in London,you will be contacted with all necessary details.

and then

Hello Steve,
As regard your coming to UK ,you are expected to have the followwing with you when coming for the 2 days test

1,HANDWRITTEN APPLICATION LETTER

2,CERTIFICATE AND ALL OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTS

3, $250 NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE

You will be contacted later today or thereabout therough the direct phone number for more information on how to get your $2,500 travelling and upkeep allowance for the 2 days test (6 & 7th of March).
Your work benefit include; 30K Salary with annual increases depending on qualification, , Work Schedule 7.5 days ON 6.5 days OFF, Medical / Dental / Vision Plans available, Vacation.quarter year bonus,gratuity as from 2yrs .
Good luck.

I received a call with a withheld phone number @ 8:15am Very poor connection The person on the phone did not sound like they were from London or the UK. They told me the same thing they would eb sending me a cashiers check this week with further details on the Trip.

Now what I am waiting to see is if a cashiers check arrives How much will it be for and what the instructions will be? Probably something like Cash this check and send what not needed back via western union! Well I will wait & see!

More to follow later this week.

I've got 8 cashier's checks totaling $100,000 from those nigerian bastages. I collected them when I was trying to sell a car on autotrader. They would call me using the internet operator connection setup for deaf people so you didn't hear their voice and you thought you were dealing with a disadvataged person.

I found a website that had a whole list of ideas for screwing with these guys and even had some audio from people who were leading the scammers on and screwing with them. Some pretty funny stuff.

I didn't really have the free time to get into detailed pranks with the scammers so I didn't mark the site. A google search for nigerian scams should produce a gold mine of ideas if you want to play with their heads.

They do deserve it.

Last edited:
urflyingme?! said:
Wait! You made 100k off those guys???

I believe that he has just collected the fake checks, not cashed them. Too bad, though.

Latest resources

Back