Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible Litigation on PSA property for Left Seats.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PSA signed J4J. Sounds like sour grapes to me. I wonder how many of those that are gripping were even employed when all of this J4J stuff went down?

Even if it was 50... A small price to pay for a long term career at mainline.

Who cares if everyone keeps flying around for 600 miles at 18,000 feet at 340 knots houck will have nothing more to micro manage in the future anyways, what a joke of a company. And scheduling is worried about a 50 cent crew meal instead of 2000 pounds of fuel, go figure. Pissing match to the bottom

5 more in JAN class, with 38-40 more on the list waiting to come as the J4J's leave!

I don't think so. There are about 6 CEL guys at PSA as capts. The 5 that I know were all hired in 1999 at ALG - thats senior to any FO on the PSA properity - so what are they bitchin about?

Second the next 2 or 3 bids at Republic for j4j capt slots will finish up the APL list. Thus because there are positions at republic for j4j capts I don't think anyone else will bid PSA.

why not likely? you sued to get a mainline number so why can't we?

Not so, 328. There was never a suit to get a mainline number. Whatever or whoever is feeding you info, or if you came up with this on your own, it is faulty information.

T8

Even if it was 50... A small price to pay for a long term career at mainline.

We don't have a flow, how are we to get a long term career at mainline? The s#$t sandwich would go down a little easier if we at PSA had a mainline number as well but we don't and it doesn't look like we are ever going to.

Skydork said, "how are we to get a long term career at mainline?"

Well heck, i've been furloughed since 02. If you figure out the answer to that question, let me know.

You guys should have told them heck-no to J4J. (sarcasm) Then you could've just gone to MYR and faded away with the Dorniers.

Leave the CEL guys alone. They took a gamble and, as a result, were "rewarded" with USAir seniority numbers. They are USAir pilots (furloughees) with all of the rights, privileges, and KY Jelly that goes along with that position.

When we signed the J4J deal, the understanding was that a CEL pilot that goes to MDA and is furloughed, goes back to their previous carrier. That what it specifically says in the LOA and what was discussed prior to ratification. This is not the agreement that was ratified here..its an adulterated POS that the mainline MEC has decided to change on their own.

Haber himself told me that he represented the CEL guy in a DFR lawsuit. I was told by an AAA MEC member that the threat of lawsuit was one of the reasons the CEL guys were given seniority numbers. To show that they actually cared....

A long term career at mainline??? Now they say we dont have a flowthrough and we are not even special enough to speak to the Mainline MEC. There are very few here that want to work at mainline. Most want to get as far away as possible.

I dont care what their DOH at PDT or ALG was. The CEL guys that are here are pieces of sh*t.

That cracked me up, Bender.

Latest resources

Back