Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Africa Pilot

Greetings, all!

I am an experienced (over 1300 hours dual given) instructor looking for instrument students specifically in the Portland, OR metro area.

Whether you are an initial instrument trainee or already have an instrument rating but want to get current, I offer my services to you. I fly out of the Troutdale airport.

Please get in touch with me! Info below.

Thanks,

Brian Burk
503-781-0567
[email protected]

Africa Pilot said:
Greetings, all!

I am an experienced (over 1300 hours dual given) instructor looking for instrument students specifically in the Portland, OR metro area.

Whether you are an initial instrument trainee or already have an instrument rating but want to get current, I offer my services to you. I fly out of the Troutdale airport.

Please get in touch with me! Info below.

Thanks,

Brian Burk
503-781-0567
[email protected]

Do you have any airplanes? Or do you have authorization at Gorge Winds, Eagle, or Hillsboro. How much do you weigh? May need to use my 150! What are your hourly rates? How is your schedule? Are you doing it full time or part time?

I have done instrument training with Brian. Definitely the best instructor I have flown with. And the Portland area is hard to beat for getting experience in actual. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Latest resources

Back