Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

POLL: Whatever happened to the space program in America?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can see it now. We develop the technology to venture far and wide in the galaxy and there will no doubt be a group of morons claiming environmental crisis and climate change in space.

I can see it now. We develop the technology to venture far and wide in the galaxy and there will no doubt be a group of morons claiming environmental crisis and climate change in space.
We might have to jump from one astronomical body to another while working our way farther and farther out in space. A bridge of planets, maybe? I'm dreaming of Star Trek science fiction to someday become reality. We need an ideal body like our earth in our own solar system for feasible living. The pull of gravity has to be right for human comfort too. The hypothetical planet can't be too light or too massive. I would like to have my favorite animals on the other planet in question too like dogs and cows (for eating of course) and dove and deer for hunting. Before 1969, my grandfather swore up and down man would never step onto the moon. Chances are if another planet (outside our solar system, deep space) is suitable for life as we know it, there probably will be life there already.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back